FASHION CONSCIOUSNESS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONSCIOUSNESS NOW BEAUTIFULLY CO-EXIST
All our luxurious Ali MacGraw shoes are made with deep concern for the environment and the artisans who make them. They are carefully hand-made in ethical artisan factories and made with sustainable materials.
The content of our products include:
• Soles made of sugar cane, rice husks, natural recyclable rubber, and algae.
• Uppers made of PET: recycled plastic bottles that once filled our oceans.
• Linings made of recycled fabrics and fibers.
• Leathers that are vegetable tanned and Bioquick metal-free. This generates less pollutant residue and biodegrades 5 times faster than traditionally tanned leathers.
• All shoes are hand stitched and assembled using water-based, animal-free glues to avoid harsh chemicals and environmental contamination.
Our mission is to make beautiful, comfortable, and fashionable, earth-friendly shoes that improve life and the planet we all share. Being earth-friendly is not only our core value, it's the core of our business.
Our design studio is solar-powered, our materials are carefully sourced to be bio-degradable, recycled or H20 solvent-free based. Our manufacturing facilities are monitored daily, all workers are paid above-average wages, and treated with respect. All our products are produced in limited runs increasing overall efficiency while decreasing our carbon footprint.
Be beautifully conscious and consciously beautiful in
ALI MACGRAW SHOES